Pro Tips/Life hacks for your Referrals Group membership
My 12 year old is constantly watching YouTube videos and saying “Hey Dad did you know there is a life hack for _____?” So, it got me thinking about what are some membership hacks that most of our members either don’t know about or have forgotten. Here is a starting list.
Membership Hacks/Pro Tips
- Use your BIO not only when you speak but also during your Face-to-Face meetings
- Face-to-Face meetings with guests
-ask them while you are together at the meeting
-reach out prior to them visiting. You can reach out once you get the registration email. It works!
- Your chapter meeting is a working meeting Bring your laptop, tablet, etc
During the meeting: update referrals, add revenue, invite guests, setup face-to-face meetings, update your BIO, try to setup referrals for other members
- From the chapter roster tab you can:
-add all members contact info “VCF” to your contacts in one click
-email your group
- Add all annual meeting todays to your calendar. Treat the meeting like a meeting with a client. Come prepared & ready to go!
- Schedule time on your calendar to review active/pending referrals. You probably need 15-20 minutes on your calendar each month to follow-up on referrals both given & received.
- Don’t adjust/dumb down your 60 second for the guest(s). Stay specific about your needs, triggers that drive opportunities, &/or a recent client story. Video: end of meeting 60 sec tips
- Put your iphone Settings on autofill. It will help autofill contact info when you are:
-Sending a referral
-logging into ReferralsGroup.com/login
-adding a guest to invite in recruitment tab
- Stay within the boundaries of the meeting agenda
-Remember there is a why behind the what of the meeting structure.
-Have the hard conversations pre/post meeting or in your chapter members only board meetings.
-We want the meeting to be fun and productive. Find the balance….you can do both
This isn’t everything out there just a starting point. If you have a specific tip that has worked well for you in your group that you’d like to share please let me know about it. Shoot me your hack/pro tip to bart@TheReferralsGroup.com
Leave a Comment