Memberships start at $650/year
You will learn how to build strong business relationships. A membership gives you a great opportunity to develop relationships that will be confident in referring you and your business on a consistent basis, become a strong support system, and help you through business challenges.
- Repeatable meeting agenda that works. Chapters can choose to meet weekly, every other week, three-week intervals, or monthly.
- Each group has annual goals and a custom-operating plan that is unique to their group.
- Trained chapter leadership with term limits, check-in meetings, and clearly defined roles.
2. Member Training
- Chapter or Regional workshops at no additional cost.
- Developing a referral marketing plan
- Motivating referral sources to increase referrals
- Creating consistent referrals
*Scheduled and conducted at your chapter meeting at no additional cost
- New Member Orientation
- Individual Member meetings upon request to create a custom marketing plan
3. User-Friendly Software
- Custom designed software program that helps members:
- Send, receive, track, update, and measure close ratio on referrals given and received.
- Register guests
- Auto-meeting reminders to members and guests
- Auto-schedules and manages speaker rotation
- Your referral data is confidential to you
- Tracks your return on investment
Our goal is to focus on being the most efficient and effective business networking for your money and to provide a positive program.
- Non-Profit organizations receive a FREE membership pending acceptance from the chapter membership.
Terms And Conditions
- Membership is for a one-year term from the date you are accepted as a member.
- Memberships will auto renew unless member drops from group or the individual group membership chooses to non-renew member at expiration.
- Should a member need to terminate their membership, a letter of credit for remaining time left on their membership may be issued which can be used by the same member or a member of their company at a later date/time within the same group or another group.
- No refunds on membership dues.
- Late fees apply to memberships that are past due.
Limitations on Liability:
Regardless of the form of action, for any cause whatsoever related to or arising out of a member’s participation in The Referrals Group, LLC, or otherwise, in no event shall The Referrals Group, LCC, its officers or employees be liable to you for any loss, damage, claim, or expense greater than the amount of the yearly membership fee paid by you for the membership in The Referrals Group, LLC. Unless otherwise prohibited by applicable law, in no event shall there be any liability to you or any third person for any consequential, indirect, special, special, incidental or punitive damages, regardless of the form of action, even if advised of the possibility of such damages and even if the damages were foreseeable.
I hereby declare and certify that all statements contained are true and correct. I understand that my membership in The Referrals Group, LLC is conditioned upon me abiding by the terms and conditions set forth herein and those contained within The Referrals Group, LLC Membership Guidelines. I hereby acknowledge that upon my acceptance to The Referrals Group, LLC fees are non-refundable, and membership is non-transferable.
Any claim or dispute between a member or prospective member and The Referrals Group, LLC or any of its officers or employees, whether related to or arising out of this application, a member’s participation in The Referrals Group, LLC, or otherwise shall be resolved by binding arbitration by the American Arbitration Association in accordance with the laws of the prevailing state. The arbitrator’s decision shall be final and legally binding, and judgment may be entered theron. Each party shall be responsible for its share of the arbitration fees in accordance with the applicable rules of arbitration. In the event a party fails to proceed with arbitration, unsuccessfully challenges the arbitrator’s award, or fails to comply with the arbitrator’s award, the other party is entitled to costs of suit, including reasonable attorney’s fees, for having to compel arbitration or defend to enforce the award.